We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and talented senior architect who is passionate about working in a dynamic design-led environment to join our studio in London.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to perform a Client Monitoring Role (CMT) across a variety of projects within the studio, working closely with our clients to assist the delivery of large-scale office and residential developments.
Ideal candidates will possess an impressive technical portfolio with extensive experience at Stages 4 & 5 of the design process. Candidates must also have excellent project management, client coordination and people management skills.
The successful candidate will:
- have at least 7 years post Part III experience
- have a background that demonstrates excellent technical skills
- have experience of working on complex projects on site, with a construction value of at least £30m
- have an excellent knowledge of construction materials and detailing
- be comfortable interpreting technical design and delivering projects to the highest technical standards
- have experience of project delivery, including reviewing tender and construction information
- be confident in presenting technical analysis to clients, consultants, and contractors
- be confident in presenting technical analysis to senior colleagues
- have experience in reviewing and understanding detailed specifications
- be fluent in Adobe creative suite
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have ambitions to develop their career and contribute to the success and growth of the studio
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples using the ‘apply’ link below with ‘Senior Architect Application’ in the subject heading.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Apt is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.
Application deadline: 21/01/22