Apt is currently looking to hire a senior project architect to join its growing team in Clerkenwell, London.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and talented senior project architect who is passionate about working in a dynamic design-led environment to join our studio in London.
We are looking for experienced people to lead and motivate teams of architects responsible for the design of large-scale developments. Ideal candidates will possess an impressive design portfolio with extensive experience in all phases of the design process. Candidates must also have excellent project management, client coordination and people management skills.
The successful candidate will:
- have at least 7 years post Part III experience
- have a background that demonstrates excellent design skills
- have experience of running complex projects on site, with a construction value of at least £60m
- have experience of heading a large project team under the direct supervision of a Project or Studio leader
- be comfortable interpreting design direction and delivering to the highest technical standards
- have experience of project delivery, including information for tender, in Revit
- be confident in presenting emerging design ideas to clients & consultants
- be confident in presenting emerging design ideas to senior colleagues for internal review
- have experience in developing detailed specifications with a specialist consultant
- have experience in developing project programmes and design deliverables
- be fluent in Adobe creative suite
- have excellent verbal and sketch communication skills
- have ambitions to develop their career and contribute to the success and growth of the studio
To apply for this role please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples by email via the link below with, ‘Senior Project Architect Application’ in the subject heading.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.
No Agencies Please