Apt is currently looking to hire architects to join its growing team in Clerkenwell, London.
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated and talented architects who are passionate about working in a dynamic design-led environment to join our studio in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong creative drive, experience in detail drawing packages, design coordination, knowledge of UK building regulations, and an ability to maintain design quality throughout the design process. Significant cladding experience is required.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 years post Part III experience
- experience of running significant packages from RIBA workstages 3 to 5
- an excellent knowledge of construction materials and detailing
- cladding and design coordination experience
- be comfortable working as part of a larger team or working individually under the supervision of a senior team member
- experience liaising with/managing consultants
- be comfortable delivering design information in Revit
- be fluent in Adobe creative suite
- excellent verbal and sketch communication skills
- ambitions to develop their career and contribute to the success and growth of the studio
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples using the ‘Apply Here’ link below with ‘Architect Application’ in the subject heading.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience. Apt is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.